Judith offers herding lessons every Saturday to beginners and advanced handlers. Herding lessons are $45 per dog for the Saturday training and private lessons. Lessons start around 11:00,but you can show up anytime after. She has over 25 years of training and trialling experience. Judith also does private lessons throughout the week, just make sure you set up with an appointment with her. You can call or text her if you have any questions or want to make a private lesson at (321) 544-7321 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do ask that you bring the following:
- Closed toed shoes or boots
- Water for both you and the dog
- A hat or sunscreen
- A standard leash about 6-12 feet (not a retractable!)
- If you have a crate to put in your car for resting (optional)
You maybe asking your self does my dog need to know anything and the answer to that question is No! We would like the dog to:
- Be able to walk on a leash (left or right side)
- Be able to follow a sit or lie down command
And thats basically it!
You may also want a herding stick that you use during traning. Judith has these avaliable for $25 or $30 with you and your dogs name on it. As your dog gets more advanced you may also wan't a whistle for when you move into a bigger feild, she also has these avaliable for $45.